A message from Dr. Taylor regarding COVID-19 and patient/staff safety
in Rogers, Bentonville, Fayetteville, Springdale Arkansas
Our patients’ safety remains our #1 priority. As of right now, we are open for business amid the current situation of Coronavirus. This is something that we will continue to monitor, so that we are remaining within all CDC guidelines for the protection of our patients and staff.
We adhere to all guidelines from the CD and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. We have taken the following steps:
- Our team – as always – practices universal precautions to prevent spread of infectious disease.
- We regularly sanitize all surfaces, handles, writing utensils, lobby, patient rooms and restrooms.
- Hand sanitizer is available in our lobby and all exam rooms.
Please reschedule your appointment if:
- You experience fever, cold, or flu like symptoms.
- Have recently traveled to a high risk country (Please note the CDC is regularly updating that list here.)
- Have been exposed to someone meeting the above criteria.
Your health is important to us. Taylor Plastic Surgery reserves the right to reschedule your appointment and advise you to seek emergency center treatment, should you present any of the above mentioned symptoms.
Please call 479-521-1500 with any questions.
Thank you for your continued trust in our team with your safety, aesthetic, and surgical needs.
Robert Taylor, MD, FACS