in Rogers, Bentonville, Fayetteville, Springdale Arkansas
The Eternox Anti-Aging facial treatments are from theraderm®. This is a clinical skincare company known and trusted by patients and physicians alike to help with skin needs. The Eternox products help to boost the results of facial procedures like microneedling and helps with aging concerns. At Taylor Plastic Surgery we offer the theraderm Eternox Facial skincare treatments to our patients dealing with aging signs.
The Eternox facial uses four different products to reach optimal results. These are the Eternox Cleansing Wash, Fruit Acid Exfoliant, OPC Acid Exfoliant, and Eternox Peptide Crème. These various products work to cleanse the skin, remove dull skin cells, and repair aging signs for a smooth, even surface. It also helps to prevent sun damage and optimize skin health. The Peptide Crème also helps to decrease the appearance of wrinkles and lines. The Eternox Facial is a four-step process.
- Step One: Cleanse with Cleansing Wash
- Step Two: Exfoliate using the Fruit Acid Exfoliant and apply to the face and neck. Do not rinse.
- Step Three: Repair using the Theraderm OPC Reparative Serum over the entire face. Do not rinse.
- Step Four: Hydrate with the Peptide Crème.
- Minimizes wrinkles and fine lines
- Tightens lax skin
- Increases skin smoothness
- Defends skin against environmental damage
If you want an effective, anti-aging skincare treatment then this can be a great option for you. To know if you could benefit from this treatment talk to Dr. Taylor at Taylor Plastic Surgery during a one-on-one consultation. To schedule the consultation, call the office or fill out an online form.
Call us today at (479) 521-1500
or click the button below to request a consultation.